pregnancy week by week

Monday, January 15, 2007

what a mess....

its amazing the amount of *stuff* that is accumulated over 10yrs...
We have been in this house for 10yrs on the 2nd of May this year.
Ever time i have a decent amount of holidays at one time (ie. Mat. Leave or 2-3wks) i promise myself i am going to have a big clean out and throw as much as i can...
And 10yrs on, im still sitting here in a bomb site.....

Without sounding like a grommet, we do have a reasonably nice house, but we have just out-grown it. It is/would be fine for 2 children (or 1 child and 1 hobbyist) but not 3 children & one 'hoarder'/hobbyist...
We lack storage space here BIG TIME... Cause the boys share a room and it happens to be the biggest room in the house and the least visible (to visitors) it seems to cope a lot of the 'storage' (ie. boxes ontop of the cupboards)...
Having 2 boys in the one room is not my favourite thing., having 2 or more kids in the one room is not my favourite thing... I know lots of millions of people do it, but i just get so erked about it.. MAYBE, if (when) the room gets done up and is more space efficient it might be better, but there is just SOOOOOOOO much *stuff* in that room, & it annoys me...

Im a bit of a shop-a-holic (hence the hoarder i suppose..lol.) and esp. love buying the kids new clothes all the time.. I am always ripped off by my mum & friends that my kids have more clothes than Target... I will admit this now, i have just thrown out 12 bags of clothes just from the boys room AND i still don't have enough room for what they have left... *ok, hanging my head in shame*

Ok, i should get a move on and finish doing what i was doing... i keep procrastinating cause it is driving me up the wall.. I WANT A NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! boo hoo!!!! lol

Dan is having a party on Saturday, even though it is at mums for the afternoon & evening, its a pool party. The kids are then coming back here for the sleepover... EEKK!!!!!
best get finished with the cleaning.....

See ya later...
-if i come back out of hiding after this-

No comments: