pregnancy week by week

Monday, February 11, 2008

3 days to go......

I really need to update, esp. before i do 'pop'....


(but im ready for bed right now, sorry... but i want to share a couple of photos first, just incase i go now... i'll come back asap...)




Well i was worried i wouldn't get this photo, not that i thought id go early, but i just kept putting it off & off..
As you can see, i 'forgot' to get my 38wk photo... oopppss...
I also weighed myself this morning and i have put on 11.2kgs this pregnancy..I think that is still pretty ok. I think i had roughly put on about 20kgs with Jordan, and i had had him by now..I think i have doubled my weight since being on Maternity leave... :o( No wonder with what i have been eating while at home... I guess cause i have nothing else to do, so im eating...
Well i do have things to do, but i can' be bothered and i just can't seem to do what i want anyhow cause of my BIG bump and my HUGE sore feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My (short) tall boy arrived the other day (i thought it wasn't going to get here before baby arrived!!), yippeee!!!
So now the baby's room is complete!!! if you can call it that??!!
Thankfully we don't use our lounge room, but have just renovated it, it is sooooooooo nice... Anyhow, the bassinet is now in here (so is the computer) and my tall boy that i had ordered to put in my room, is now in here too.... Its not really a nursery, its not really a baby's room, its not decorated at all, but it is still a nice place for baby to sleep.. (its actually the best room in the house now..lol..)
(sorry its not very big)...
The colours of the walls are actually a white colour & the carpet is a real chocolate brown (they actually gave us the wrong shade, i like it, but Brendan doesn't) The only thing yet to do in here is the tiles above the fire...
I used my old camera to take these, so there not the best..
The carpet looks a little odd, cause its new, it shows up every single mark, ie. foot prints & all.. lol.. (but it is the same carpet we got in our bedroom in early Dec. last year and it doesn't do it anymore.. )
This is a really old house, just more modern now.. lol.. (well, we think so.. )
Wish all rooms could be this big (there are 12 lights in the ceiling, thats how big it is..lol..). Our rooms are big (being an old house, but imagine all b/rms being this big!! lol.)





I went shopping the other morning and bought a new U-shape pillow, ready for feeding.
I really want a new recliner to put in the corner of our 'baby's room', Brendan is thinking about it, but it wont be here before baby comes though.. I also then went to the new HUGE baby shop that just opened up in the next town... I was in there for what seemed like ages, (i was asked by about 4 ladies if i was right as i was just wandering around for ever).. i wish i had an open bank account to buy EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!i found a couple of cot sets i really liked, but thought i might just wait and see if baby is a boy or a girl and then decide. The bassinet is going to be used for as long as we can, so ive got time to pick out something when we know the sex... (i actually wanted a little lamp, but there was nothing that jumped out at me, or they were either too boyish or girlish, so i'll wait!!!) I did buy a little basket though (in the above picture), for my new cupboard though (it had a little cow on it..lol..)... I couldn't buy nothing... lol

Ok, im going to bed now...
i'll try & catch up better soon......xx

2 comments:

Tess said...

GOOD LUCK!!! just popped in to say hi you look FABULOUS...I'm almost as excited as you LOL

Susan C said...

Just heard the news. Congratulations. Looking forward to some pictures.