pregnancy week by week

Monday, November 12, 2007

baby & reno update...

When i first found out i was pregnant, i had all intentions of taking photos every week to see the difference/growth. As i hadn't taken ANY photos with my other 3 babies.. :o(

But, in true (hopeless) form of me, this is only my 3rd photo ive taken!!! :o(
I am so cranky with myself....... but nothing i can do about it now..

I MUST try & remember to take one every week from now on, but sadly, there wont be as much change, noticeable change now as there would of been much earlier on..... oh well...

Here's my scary 3 (& only 3.. :o( ) belly shots..
BEWARE........

really scary look here!!!!!!!!




im counting down the days till i finish up work.. 9wks today and im on Mat. leave...
Scary in one way (money wise) but SO great on the other hand!!!!!!
And i can't belive that im 26wks & 4 days!!!! gosh the time is flying..

We are so much in the middle of renovations at the moment its not funny, so it would be good to be home full-time at the moment to be able to do things around the house. But then again, its probably better not to be here and have to do the work... lol
The new fence is FINALLY getting put up today, yay!!!!!!
the new carpet for the (old) boys room, our (re-newed) room, the 'storm damage' room, is getting laid on Thursday YIPPPEEE!!!! and the built-in will be put in on Saturday, DOUBLE YIPPPEEE!!!! it is so exciting..
I CAN'T WAIT to put our bed in and stock up the cupboard with our clothes & the baby's clothes!!! then i can concentrate on cleaning out our (old) room empty it out ready for Brendan to put the new downlights & ceiling fan in and then paint it..
THEN the boys can move in to there (new) room... :o)
We probably wont get to the boys room until the lounge room is done, but that shouldn't take too long, but at least things are going ahead, finally!!!!


Baby is really kicking up a storm these days.. I lied in bed the other night and Jordan was interested to feel the baby kick.. So i kept his hand on my 'exposed' belly and he felt some really great big kicks. I then told him to watch carefully, and he could see my belly jump up & down. He thought that was facinating.. He then bend down and gave my belly a great big kiss.. Just as he was moving away, a great big kick was seen, almost reaching him..


We have decided to move into the boys old room. Even though it was there room before the storm and we told them it will still be there room when it gets finished. Guilty now, we have decided that it would be best for us to move back into the room. It is actually a 'parents room' and that is obvious. So we want it to look its best and what it really is, when we put it on the market, hopefully soon.. Plus, even though we will have the baby (bassinet) in the lounge room, baby will sleep in there, we will be able to push the bassinet into our room on 'inspection' days while trying to sell the house. In other people's eyes, it looks better to see a baby sleeping in the parents room, than it does in a lounge room.. Im not the type of person that likes to have a baby sleeping in with the parents, so baby wont sleep in with us, but the bassinet will sit in our room (as in the 'new' room, it will fit nicely) only at inspection times...................

I can't wait for our room to be done this week though, so i can have the baby things set up in our room/built-in.. :o)


We have a clinic checkup this Friday. Im really looking forward to it. To see how things are going. Plus i'll have to book in for my GD test and hopefully, Cherly might let us know about having another scan??? hopefully????I'll come back later and up-date...


ive had HEAPS of people tell me they think i am having a girl, even Brendan is dead set sure were having a girl?????????
I first thought i was having a boy and that was/is my prediction, BUT i have predicted the wrong sex with ALL the kids!!!!!

Now im really confused??? I sort of have a feeling this is a girl and from looking at the scans too, but there not that clear really and i think im looking for what i want to see??!!!

But do i stick with my original prediction or do i go with my new predicition???? It is killing me, i really want to know?!!!!!!!!!!!!
ive copied & pasted parts of this post from the baby's blog, and now its all out of order.. The worse thing about this 'blogger' is you can't really cut & paste that well??!!! oh well, at least its here... :o)

1 comment:

lisa said...

Hi there stranger!

Thought you'd dropped off the planet...
So I popped in to check up only to discover you're having a baby! CONGRATULATIONS!!! How excitement!!!