pregnancy week by week

Monday, November 26, 2007

more baby & reno update...


Well im 28wks & 4 days today...
I can't believe how fast this is going...
I know i only showed this similar photo 2wks ago, but when Taylor took my photo this morning, i couldn't believe that i looked a little bit different??!!!
I feel i look bigger in real life than i do in this photo. I still feel like i look like i do in the photo at 26wks. And even though that is only 2wks ago, looking at today's belly shot, my bump does look a little different????
Only 7wks left of work, yahoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Im getting alittle bit worried about my legs & feet, just like when i was pregnant with Jordan. They are really really puffy already, and i still have just over 11wks to go, so im sure they will only get bigger.. They were HUGE with Jordy, so no doubt they will this time round again.
im off to have my GD test on Thursday and then a clinic checkup a week Friday.
The reno's are still coming along.. Our bedroom (sorry boys, your old room) is now finished!!
The built-in was done last Saturday (the one before the last), but there was some problems with it, so i had to get them back to fix up there stuff ups!!!
Oh still waiting on the blinds and then its finished.. :o)
which should be, in about 1.5wks...
I moved our bed in last week, not reallly a good idea for a 27wk pregnant lady, but i did it anyhow. (pulled it all apart first & dragged it in, then put it together in the new room)
I LOVE sleeping in there, it is so nice & fresh, except for the street light coming in through the big exposed window... lol
I have slowly started putting our clothes in, but im taking my time, cause i can't be bothered too.. lol.
BUT, the first thing i did put in there, was the baby's clothes... I MUST take a photo and share.. It looks so cute.............
Brendan is still doing the lounge room, but it is a HUGE job. will be so worth it when its finished. Even having the new lights in looks fantastic, so once its all painted it will look even better..

Once we have finished the lounge room, we'll then move onto our old room which will be the boys new room...
Taylor had her singing Christmas concert on Saturday.
She sang Tomorrow (from Annie) and a Christmas song with another girl, Cassie. She did a wonderful job...
im kicking myself, my bloody video camera was dead i discovered just before she was to go on stage. I did have my little camera (photo) with me, so i taped it on that.. Its not the best recording, but at least i got it..... I'll have to see if i can YouTube it... :o)
Nothing else to report on though, i don't think???
Finally put some Christmas presents on lay-by today, talk about pushing my luck!!!!
I always seem to leave things to the last minute, but i have never been this late with Christmas presents...
I have only (i think) done the kids now, i have no idea what im going to get anyone else????
Its turning out to be a bit of a pain in the butt Christmas this year!!! Wrong time of the year to be pregnant... lol
ok, till next time.....................xx
:o)

No comments: